Aşağıdaki şartlar ve koşullar ( (Şartlar ve Koşullar),) bu web sitesini ve aşağıdakiler de dahil olmak ancak bunlarla sınırlı olmamak üzere aşağıdaki codebom.com pazarında veya bu web sitesinde sunulan tüm içerikleri kullanımınızı düzenler:
Siteleri kullanmamız ve sitelere erişmemiz, bu Hüküm ve Koşulları kabul ettiğinizi gösterir.
Sitelere erişmek veya içerik veya hizmetleri kullanmak için Sitelere üye olmanıza gerek yoktur. Ancak, Sitelerin bazı alanlarına ve bazı içerik ve hizmetlere erişim yalnızca üyelerle sınırlı olabilir.
Üye olduğunuzda, ayrı bir Üyelik Sözleşmesine girmeniz istenecektir.
2. Mülkiyet hakları
Siteleri kullanımınız, Siteler üzerinden veya Siteler üzerinden erişebileceğiniz herhangi bir içerik, kod, veri veya materyale veya erişebileceğiniz herhangi bir içerik, kod, veri veya materyalin yer aldığı herhangi bir fikri mülkiyet haklarına sahipliğini veya menfaatini size vermez. Siteler aracılığıyla.
Your use of the Sites does not grant to you any ownership or interest in any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Sites or any intellectual property rights subsisting any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Sites.
If you make other use of the Sites, or the Products, content, code, data or materials on the Sites or available through the Sites, except as otherwise provided above, you will violate copyright and other laws of Australia, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorised use.
3. Copyright Agent
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that those people who use the Sites, or the services or features made available on or through the Sites, do the same.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to codebom.com:
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; and
- a statement by you, that you warrant that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
4. Trade Marks
The trade marks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the Trade Marks) displayed on the Sites, or on content available through the Sites, are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of codebom.com and others.
Nothing contained on the Sites should be construed as granting expressly or by implication any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Sites without the written permission of codebom.com or the third party that may own the applicable Trademark.
5. Changes to Terms of and Conditions
codebom.com may, at its sole discretion, revise or change these Terms and Conditions (in whole or in part) from time to time and at any time without notice to you.
Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted by us on the Sites.
Your continued use of the Sites and/or the services made available on or through the Sites after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
6. User Information
You are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of User Information.
7. Linking to the Sites
You agree that if you include a link from any other web site to the Sites, such link must link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of the Sites.
You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Sites or our services, such as using an “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another web site.
You agree not to download or use images hosted on the Sites on another web site, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another web site.
You agree not to link from any other web site to the Sites in any manner such that the Sites, or any page of the Sites, is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding.
We reserve our right to insist that any link to the Sites be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the Sites from any other web site at any time upon written notice to you.
8. Third Party Sites.
You may be able to move from the Sites to third party web sites (Linked Sites).
You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of ours.
The inclusion of any link to such web sites on our Sites does not imply codebom.com’s endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of that web site.
codebom.com disclaims any liability for links to another web site.
The Trade Practices Act and similar state and territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision goods or services on the Sites which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by codebom.com (Non-excludable Rights).
codebom.com does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- all content and services on the Sites is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- codebom.com and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- codebom.com does not warrant that the functions contained in any content or your access to the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Sites or the server which stores and transmits content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- codebom.com does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Sites (including any related or linked web sites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of codebom.com) will codebom.com or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Sites or the content.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, codebom.com’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of codebom.com to the following:
- in the case of services supplied or offered by codebom.com:
- the supply of the services again;
- the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods.
10. Applicable Laws
We control and operate the Sites from our offices in Australia in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. We do not represent that materials on the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.